The Empowerment Alliance (TEA) added over 1,000 national leaders for the Declaration of Energy Independence, including 14 attorneys general and four attorneys general nominees, 14 governors, 20 U.S. Senators, 41 U.S. Representatives, and hundreds of statewide and local leaders.
The 14 attorneys general (AGs) and four AG nominees who have signed the Declaration of Energy Independence are below:
- AG Jeff Landry (LA) – RAGA Chairman
- AG Chris Carr (GA) – RAGA Vice Chairman
- AG Steve Marshall (AL)
- AG Leslie Rutledge (AR)
- AG Curtis Hill (IN)
- AG Eric Schmitt (MO)
- AG Lynn Fitch (MS)
- AG Tim Fox (MT)
- AG Dave Yost (OH)
- AG Mike Hunter (OK)
- AG Alan Wilson (SC)
- AG Jason Ravnsborg (SD)
- AG Ken Paxton (TX)
- AG Patrick Morrisey (WV)
- Nominee Todd Rokita (IN)
- Nominee Austin Knudsen (MT)
- Nominee Jim O’Neill (NC)
- Nominee Heather Heidelbaugh (PA)
Increases in U.S. oil and gas production have fueled American manufacturing, helping to create 1.4 million new, good-paying jobs while generating $121 billion in savings for U.S. businesses since 2009. For more information about how affordable, abundant, and clean natural gas is impacting every state in the country, visit: https://empoweringamerica.org/state-facts/
TEA’s Declaration of Energy Independence represents a commitment to the following four principles that will help power America’s economy for everyone over the next century and beyond:
- Affordable Energy for Our Families. From the jobs created to lower utility bills and cleaner air, affordable energy is fundamental to economic prosperity for all. It is a moral imperative to provide for families who are most vulnerable to increases in their energy budgets.
- Clean Energy for Our Environment. We lead the world, by a wide margin, in cutting CO2 emissions.
America’s natural gas is the fiscally-sound, reliable and environmentally responsible bridge to our energy future.
- Abundant Energy for Our Future. Technology and exploration have guaranteed that America
has a continuous 100-year supply of natural gas and the potential for even more.
- Domestic Energy for Our Security. The use of domestic natural gas discovered, produced,
and refined in the U.S. makes certain America is no longer dependent on rapidly changing
global markets and unstable or hostile countries.
More information about The Empowerment Alliance can be found at www.empoweringamerica.org.