The Republican Attorneys General Association (RAGA) is the only national organization whose mission is electing Republicans to the Office of Attorney General. RAGA concentrates on supporting our current attorneys general and recruiting outstanding candidates, providing them with research and financial support and assisting in message development. In doing so, RAGA is improving the talent base from which many future Governors and U.S. Senators will be drawn.
RAGA is seeking mature and qualified interns. Candidates should be familiar with: the role of a political fundraising association; up to date on the issues facing state Attorneys General; and eager to learn more about RAGA and the role of a state attorney general.
Interns accepted by RAGA may work on a full time or part-time basis. Candidates seeking part-time will be able to create a schedule that accommodates their class load. RAGA is willing to coordinate with colleges and universities to offer course credit compensation.
Prior internship experience is preferred but not required.
- Responsibilities/expectations include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting RAGA staff with various projects related to the fundraising, policy, research, political, and communications departments
- Assisting the operations team with event-related tasks
- Conducting yourself professionally, whether via phone, email, or in-person
- Maintaining a positive attitude and an eagerness to learn